Saturday, May 4, 2013

Poor Abandoned Blog

When I started working harder on remodeling our house, my plan went by the wayside – at first we made quick menus based on books on the shelf geared to quick cooking. This is an interesting sub-genre, isn’t it? So few do it well. I’ll get to this in a minute. Anyway, then just . . . Lymphoma ribbon . We image dealing with cancer in war terms – “fighting”, “battling”. Do all cultures do this? Well, I am winning the war but seem to be losing daily battles. Nausea is still such a controlling factor of every day. All to say my daughters, particularly Sophia, do the lion’s share of the cooking these days. The Patriarch continues to do fish on Sundays, usually with a cooking buddy. Nigel and Clara alternate Saturdays still, and Clara pinch-hits at times when her homework isn’t heavy. But anyway, this is why this poor blog was abandoned. I’ll try to be a bit better about intermittently posting – we do continue to eat wonderful food :-).

Next post I’d like to talk about “fast” food cookbooks, but wanted to take this blog off hiatus first.

No comments:

Post a Comment